jackson coosa where can i get one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackson coosa where can i get one?

well its time to buy my first kayak and i have done my research and think the coosa is the best choice for me. I have looked and cant seem to find one close to andrews AFB anyone have any ideas?
    JACKSON COOSA

Hudson Trail Outfitters carries Jackson Kayaks..... but after doing my homework and buying my second Jackson kayak I would recommend Appomattox River Co. Outfitters in VA. They have over 2500 kayaks in stock and supply many local stores etc. I drove the 3.5 hrs down to their Farmville. VA location and was just awed by the number of boats in the warehouses. I talked with Mary at their Richmond store and actually drove a bit further and dealt with Tom at the Farmville location. Great people great choices. HTO only stocks a few boats and might not have the color you want etc. BTW, the closest HTO to AFB is in Arlington or Annapolis.

http://www.paddleva.com/
    Don Haller
    Chesapeake Beach, MD
    Blaze Orange, Jackson Kayak "Cuda 14"

“There can’t be good living, where there is not good drinking.”
    – Benjamin Franklin

Comment

second appomatox. good service. i had my yak drop shipped - didnt have to drive all the way down there

Comment

I would second the Appomattox river company suggestion. I have purchased 3 yaks from them including a Jackson Cuda 14. If you go to there shop they will negotiate the price. The will drop about $100.00 from the cost of the yak. If you are looking at the coosa you should check out the cuda 12' it is new for 2013 it is suppose to have the best features of both boats and is meant for river as well as open big water kayaking.
        Ed
        Jackson Cuda 14

Comment

3rd ARC, Tom and Mary will hook you up!
          Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
          Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
          https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by docfreer View Post
            well its time to buy my first kayak and i have done my research and think the coosa is the best choice for me. I have looked and cant seem to find one close to andrews AFB anyone have any ideas?
            i have a BIG TUNA and purchased it from Delaware Paddle Sports in Lewes Delaware...they actually delivered it part way to me at no charge...met me across the Bay Bridge (east side) at a restaraunt. If u r near Andrews AFB you are only 45 min+/- from bridge. They were also running some other specials at the time, free paddle and other small goodies. Great folks to work w also. FYI, i live in Frederick County MD...made a big diff for me. Good luck
            Jackson - BIG TUNA

Comment

for what it is worth HTO in Rockville Maryland had several Coosa's when I stopped by there a couple of weeks ago

Hudson Trail Outfitters
              12085 Rockville Pike
              Rockville, MD 20852
              Phone: (301) 881-4955
              Dave

Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

Working...
              X