03-02-2013 BPS Kayaking Display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03-02-2013 BPS Kayaking Display

Here are some pictures from today's display. Myself and DaddyG was there first thing in the morning with many other MKF members giving a hand to answer questions from new and soon to be new kayak owners. I provided the electronic display and DaddyG provided the fully rigged Hobie ProAngler. Another group of MKF members will setup a similar display on Sunday.
    Attached Files

That was a great setup there.Good job guys
    2012 hobie outback
    2016 feelfree lure 11.5

Comment

Does anyone know what the hours are for Sunday?
      Thanks...

Comment

I plan on being there at 9- noon
        "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
        2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
        "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
        Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Great looking display, people are amazed when I tell them I started fishing out of a kayak. Once I show them a picture of my yak, they Finally understand. I guess I just assume everyone knows what an angler's kayak is.

The economy, exercise, and ease of access entering the water will make this sport grow and grow. I hope they save some fish for me.
          2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
          2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
          2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

MOC, good seeing you yesterday! Nice display. I'm sure you guys have drawn in many more kayak anglers from this weekend! Great job.
            Don Haller
            Chesapeake Beach, MD
            Blaze Orange, Jackson Kayak "Cuda 14"

“There can’t be good living, where there is not good drinking.”
            – Benjamin Franklin

Comment

It was good to get to put some faces with names and it was a great display!
              2013 Jackson Kayak Cuda 12 "Penny"

Comment

A few more pics DSCN0006.jpgDSCN0007.jpgDSCN0008.jpg That's the first time I didn't have to clean anything when got home
                Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
                Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Looks like a good time, wish I could have made it out but I had to baby sit my dog who just had Knee surgery on Friday. Damn four legged kids.
                  Jim

Hobie Outback
                  TKAA member
                  Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

Thanks to all who particapted at bass pro. Will have a few pictures from sat and Sunday to post on Monday (too tired to do it now). Anyway thanks again and Grilled I have the MKF banner just let me know what you want done with it.

Harry

Comment

Thanks Harry, if you can hold onto it at BP, i can swing by sometime time this week during lunch and pick it up.
                      Hobie Revolution 13
                      Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

I work weds and Friday 9-3. I brought it home but will have it with me both days at BP

Comment

ok....ill stop in on wednesday. i also need to grab some power pro braid for my new penn battle combo i picked up on sat.
                          Hobie Revolution 13
                          Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

the CBKA tourney will become even more popular in the future, let alone the snagged monthly meet and greets

thanks for all who put in the time
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks to all who attended escpecially, Daddyg, Moc, BassMoore, Surfdog, Yakken121212, ronaultmtd, CB kayak 02, Russ498, YakityYak, and Medicyaker. I believe it was a very successful event for MKF. Here are a couple pictures from Sunday starring Mr. Hobie himself, CB kayak 02. The Pictures from Saturday did not come out very well and that is ashame because YakityYak gets the award for "best dressed".

Thanks again.

Harry

P1000492.jpgP1000493.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X