STORMY Paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STORMY Paradise

just got back from the cayman islands saturday night. had a great time even though a tropical storm formed over us and screwed up the fishing with 30+kts winds every day and running from downpours. no bonefish or permit the water on the flats was pretty choppy and you couldnt see themwe did manage to hook some mangrove snappers from the dock and saw some pretty large snapper and grouper around the reef when on a snorkling trip. i wish i had my rod and some bait on that trip

ive got to go through the pics and post them some of the underwater pics of the stingrays are pretty cool

Welcome back! Sorry about the weather, Man that sucks!!

Comment

Welcome back, Surf! Yeah, bummer about the weather. Can't worry about what you can't control so make the best of it. Sounds like you did. Still better than work!

Comment

sorry to hear about the crappy weather in paradise. I would love to see the pics from there.

Comment

working on pics. thought we would be ok after hurricane paula was done but Ricard formed right between us and jamaica, some heavy rains but they came in bands you could see coming from the east. no problems plenty of rum drinks to keep us smiling

John how was AI? did you get any fishing in?

Comment

Sounds like a fun trip. Welcome back!

I was there a few years ago, had a blast!
            Hobie Revolution 13
            Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Dogs and skates on bait at night. Couple small flounder bouncing hopkins on the bottom in the morning. Got them on a teaser ahead of the Hopkins. Otherwise very quiet...

Comment

thanks it was a blast going through pix now will post some tomorrow. got to get gear together and get the revo in the water this weekend and get some fish!!

Comment

Working...
                X