Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Mark (fshxpress) in N. Potomac, Md.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Mark (fshxpress) in N. Potomac, Md.

image.jpgHi everyone,
    I just found this great site from a guy at Bass Pro shops. I have been kayak fishing for around 8 years, mostly on the upper Potomac, close to home. I have a Wilderness Systems Pamlico 120 and a Native Water craft 12 ft. manta Ray. I hope to meet many of you and fish together.
    Mark
    Send me an email so we can start to make plans. Fshxpress@aol.com
    Last edited by Fshxpress; 03-04-2013, 08:02 PM.

Welcome aboard!

Comment

welcome! where you launching from, anglers inn, rileys lock?
      sigpic

Comment

Hi. Mostly shuttle between Landers to Pt. of Rocks. I will put in at Riley's and I do a lot at Pennyfield. I paddle up the canal and pull out up by the Seneca Breaks to drop into the river and float back down.

Comment

WElcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Fshxpress View Post
            Hi. Mostly shuttle between Landers to Pt. of Rocks. I will put in at Riley's and I do a lot at Pennyfield. I paddle up the canal and pull out up by the Seneca Breaks to drop into the river and float back down.
            Welcome! I'm from Frederick, Md And I fish the upper potomac alot. I'll let you know next time I fish the upper potomac.
            2013 Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

Hi Mark,
              I moved to the same area during the fall. Haven't gotten out much on the Potomac but would love to start this season since I now live and work minutes away. sounds like there are several of us up this way that could meet up.
              tight lines,
              pat

Comment

Welcome. Look for my posts and you'll see some of my trip reports from the Potomac up your way. You're lucky to live so close to the river. I'm over near Columbia, MD so it takes me about 45 minutes to get over there.

Comment

Thanks for the greetings. I am anxious to meet you guys and do lots of floats together this year. My work schedule is very flexible so week days as well as weekends work. I am 10 minutes from Pennyfield lock on upper Potomac and 30 minutes to Landers area. I'l also float Shenandoah and Rappahannock.
                  Tight lines.
                  Mark

Comment

Welcome!
                    2012 Hobie Revo 13'
                    2012 Hobie PA12'

Comment

Working...
                    X