Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jet Powered Kayak...yes you read that right!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet Powered Kayak...yes you read that right!

I could not stop laughing thinking about the implications of using this as a fishing platform!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGnnx...eature=related

Jason

What about trolling for spanish mackerel? Hell with that, what about trolling for flying fish? Probably no room for Dos Equis.

Comment

IDK looks better than those wimpy trolling motor add ons. i wonder if they can retro-fit a hobie revo.

Comment

Could be just a good as the guys who fish from jet skis off shore, in the Carolinas.

Comment

Useless!! No rod holders!

Comment

you can put a scotty anywhere

Comment

Looks like fun. I would have to pretend i was paddling as i fly by boats at 30 mph.

Or

Attach the fishing line to the bow, put a nice bend in the rod and fly by the PLO pier. super sleigh ride.

Comment

ohh....that looks like fun. just got to rig it for kayak fishing!
                Hobie Revolution 13
                Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

After thinking about this, I guess an electric motor could be mounted on the jet kayak, for quiet fishing. It would be like a mini-bassboat or basskayak. Oh! Thats crazy, best not entertain those type thoughts.

Comment

My favorite part is when the guys is paddling and then makes the a face like "why the hell am i doing this"...then throws his paddle down and hits the jets. I've had that fantasy a couple times realizing that I've managed to drift and fish down current from my car and its getting dark.

Comment

you'd have to eat your Wheaties before lifting that on top

Comment

Working...
                      X