Cayman pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cayman pix

can only pick 5 and my wife took 200 pix so here are some of the better ones
    Attached Files

One min we are standing on the rocks at IRI feeding Tog sandfleas and the next report you are in paradise. Sorry about the lack of game fish down there and thanks for reminding the rest of us what warm water looks like.

PS...no baby yet...wife's been having contractions for almost 3 weeks now.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
      can only pick 5 and my wife took 200 pix so here are some of the better ones
      Did you stay in the North End or by 7 mile?

When I was there, we stayed on the North end on a beach house. It was so nice to wake up and go snorkeling behind the house. I even did some fishing with a simple hook and 8 feet of line by hand.

Comment

Originally posted by chirotrout View Post
        One min we are standing on the rocks at IRI feeding Tog sandfleas and the next report you are in paradise. Sorry about the lack of game fish down there and thanks for reminding the rest of us what warm water looks like.

PS...no baby yet...wife's been having contractions for almost 3 weeks now.

Jason
        OMG she needs a good cracking, your getting ripped off its only supposed to last for 9 months

yeah no fish again but a good time. when we were at stingray city in the rain the water was nice and warm didnt want to get back on the boat. the iguana was a stowaway and scared the guides when he came out.

we stayed on the north end. tried snorkling from the beach there but the water was too churned up close to shore. the winds were blowing straight in north bay. even seven mile beach was cloudy from light sand, the sunsets there were spectacular.

Comment

Nice pics! I'm jealous... LOL!

Comment

Yeah seriously, Im jealous, glad you made the most of your trip Sam!

Comment

What a beautiful place to spend quality time at. Fish or not. Fine scenery, cold drinks and a cool breeze makes life's troubles fade away. Love the pics.

Comment

Nice! Good deal getting away to paradise now and then. Better than a week of work! Glad you had a good time. Now, let's get after the fall run of those striped convict bass!

John

Comment

Awesome pics!
                  Hobie Revolution 13
                  Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Great pics... makes me want to go....

Comment

Where are the Thong Pics Dog!!
                      :-) GB

Comment

^ yes we need more pics of THONGS on here...lol
                        Hobie Revolution 13
                        Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

thong

Here ya go boys...thongs...just for you. You are welcome!
                          Attached Files

Comment

^ lol...not what I was looking for.

something like this
                            Attached Files
                            Hobie Revolution 13
                            Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Sweet pics. Are those stingrays swimming around in a pool or are they looking for handouts? Either way,
                              Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
                              Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Working...
                              X