CBKA 2013 Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBKA 2013 Questions

I was just curious were you launch and also is there an age limit to enter the tournament..

Im looking to enter this i was just curious

Thanks again!

(Sorry for all the questions)

The home base of the tournament is Camp Wright, in Stevensville, MD. You can either launch from the beach of camp wright or any of the public launches on kent island. The beach launch at Camp wright is about a 1/4 mile cart pull from the parking lot.

There is no age limit or age minimum, if you can get in a kayak and hold a fishing rod you can enter.
    Ryan
    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Originally posted by shadyfisher85 View Post
      The home base of the tournament is Camp Wright, in Stevensville, MD. You can either launch from the beach of camp wright or any of the public launches on kent island. The beach launch at Camp wright is about a 1/4 mile cart pull from the parking lot.

There is no age limit or age minimum, if you can get in a kayak and hold a fishing rod you can enter.
      I think its actually it anyone is under 18 they must have an adult participating that signs there waiver as well. We'll wait for John to chime in for the official word

Comment

Remember that is you choose to launch from a public launch on Kent Island, then you will have to buy a parking day pass. It was $10 for a 24 hour period I believe last year. If you have a Queen Anne's yearly parking sticker then you are good to launch there. It is best that you get your day pass or yearly pass from Anglers or Chesapeake OutDoors if you decide that you will not launch from the camp. There are machines at only some of the launches (not all) to buy a day pass ticket, but from my experience, they do not work (broken) all the time. So I would not rely on getting the pass from the machains.

Comment

Working...
        X