Electronic Record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronic Record

As my wife and I are waiting for our baby to be born and I am in "drydock" until that happens...I've been stuck with reading backlogs of fishing reports. I wanted to first thank you all for taking the time to post and second making it public record. I've learned a good deal about the local fisheries, and I can go back and read last years report and learn about what was working then...where the fish were.

I am a member of several other fishing communities online and this one is by far the most active and friendly.

Thanks and I look forward to adding to the posts when I get time to hit the water again.

Jason

Sorry to hear about the drydock, Jason. I hope everything works out soon. Then, you'll really have your hands full. I haven't been getting out as much as usual this year, so I have to live vicariously through everyone's reports, too.

Perhaps, if you get on your wife's nerves enough, she'll tell to take a quick trip. It's worked for me a time or two. Plus, that'll virtually guarantee that the baby will be ready then...

Bill
    Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
    Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Thanks Bill...My wife is actually a great woman who supports my desire to fish. I don't drink often or smoke, do no abuse her and am generally a good husband...so she does not mind me taking fishing trips every now and then. She is a good woman and I am lucky. The "drydock" is more self imposed as we are literally expecting any day our second child.

When you can't go...you learn to appreciate the detailed reports with pictures all the more.

Jason

Comment

Still drydocked eh, Jason? Bummer at this time of year. Sounds like you have a great wife. You'll have plenty of opportunities in the future. My wife is also very supportive of my need to fish so I, too, consider myself very lucky. She knows there will be a couple late nights and knows I'm not at a bar or carousing somewhere. Well, define carousing. If you're like me it's chasing striped bass wherever they may be!

Comment

And im back!

Offically out of dry dock and want to welcome my new daughter to the world...baby Eliese and mom are healthy and my relatives are in town and Im hitting the water soon. Please forgive the picture...proud dad.
          Attached Files

Comment

Congrats to you! Glad to hear all is healthy and well.

Now, about splashing that kayak...

John

Comment

That's a catch of a lifetime. Congratulations to you and your family.

Comment

Congrats on the fine keeper! Good to hear all are happy and healthy.
                Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
                Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                  X