Meet "ComeOnFish" when he is not fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet "ComeOnFish" when he is not fishing

It is not fishing related post. I didn't introduce myself formally to the forum friends
    Every few years, my wife and I took a vacation with our friends during the spring break even though I didn't have any underage kids at home. My boys left home long time ago. After the youngest son left home, I have been taking over his role - the biggest kid. We usually stayed in kid-friendly places- meaning no fishing and no spear-fishing opportunity for me. That never been problems for me. As long as my wife is happy I am happy too.
    Sometimes, vey rarely, there are more important things than fishing. Hanging out with friends and their kids is priceless.

Joe
    Fish like there's no tomorrow.
    Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Great video Joe. You have more fun and adventure than most of us. Keep up the good work.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Joe - another great video, hard to believe i actually enjoyed a video of some other guys vacation, but you always do a great job...your words @ "more important things" rings true. Do you mind if i ask what video editing program/software do you use? Regards
      Jackson - BIG TUNA

Comment

Nice vid, Tap-Tap. Hope to see you on the water soon.
        2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
        2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
        2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

tufnik,
          I was very busy after the vacation. I am trying right now (02:00am) very hard to finish work so I can leave for CBBT. But The work won't be completed any time soon. So I gave up driving to CBBT.
          I was expecting your report of CBBT...

I m planning to hit CBBT next weekend

joe
          Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)

Comment

Originally posted by wfauby View Post
            Joe - another great video, hard to believe i actually enjoyed a video of some other guys vacation, but you always do a great job...your words @ "more important things" rings true. Do you mind if i ask what video editing program/software do you use? Regards
            I use free editors. I use "Movie Maker" comes with Windows 7 and 8. And for the comments on the video, I use mostly Youtube feature called Annotations. Annotations can be found under video manager.

Movie Maker:
            trimming, Audio volume control, adding text (such as spinning text). You can add music or your voice comments. I don't add music because I want to hear what actually happens when fishing such as splash by fish, and bird singing.

Youtube Editor:
            I put Text only using Annotation feature. The advantage of using Youtube Annotation is that I can update the text if I made a mistake without deleting and reloading the whole video

PM me if you are planning to make kayak-fishing videos. Making a Kayak-fishing video for each fishing day is very difficult. Only a very few kayakers produce over 2-3 videos a year if the videos aren't compilations of multiple fishing trips.

Joe

Comment

Working...
            X