Snaggedline Yakers on BW Pkwy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snaggedline Yakers on BW Pkwy

On my way south on the Baltimore Washington Pkwy tonight around 7:00 just north of Greenbelt I saw three or four vehicles with yacks on the roof heading north. Was that any of our members?

I just read an article that kayak fishing is the fastest growing recreational sport in the country.
    Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
    Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

"just read an article that kayak fishing is the fastest growing recreational sport in the country."

i can believe this...it has exploded in my neighborhood...with the cost of a nice fiberglass bass boat quickly getting out of the reach of the common man it makes sense. HOA's dont help either, sold both my bass rigs because i got tired of paying for offsite storage.
      Jackson - BIG TUNA

Comment

Originally posted by daddyg View Post
        I just read an article that kayak fishing is the fastest growing recreational sport in the country.
        Sounds like the next thing to be taxed and or controlled by the man.

Comment

"Sounds like the next thing to be taxed and or controlled by the man."

We need a "LIKE" button in our Forums! Heres a link to the next tax coming our way..

http://www.gazette.net/article/20130...mplate=gazette
          Jackson - BIG TUNA

Comment

Originally posted by Gillgetter View Post
            C'mon guys give it a rest!
            Otherwise this site will deteriorate into another Tidalfish.

Please?

Comment

Big - Deterioration of this wonderful forum is certainly not my intent. I would encourage all to become informed AND NOT COMMENT HERE.
              Big - i enjoy your reports & openess of your on water experience. If you are fishing the Jamboree, i will be camped at Acorn 39 starting Thurs 18. Please stop in an introduce yourself. Regards - Wayne
              Jackson - BIG TUNA

Comment

Lol
                2015 Outback
                2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gillgetter View Post
                  It's actually being considered in Florida.

Comment

i liked this forum but since i boat fish tidalfish is where i go the mostm also pier & surf .

Comment

Working...
                    X