Fishing Monday morning at Hillsboro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Monday morning at Hillsboro

I am going to try fishing at Hillsboro to see if they have any keeper size white perch in. Does anyone have any intel on that area. It is on the eastern shore. Anyone is welcome to come. I normally do not have a Monday off. So I am going to take advantage of this one.

Enjoy...there's some big pickerel in there too, so be on the lookout for that as well.

Was right past there today....went to Smithville Lake down the road.

Comment

Moc, I was there for a few hours Saturday morning with 6 other guys (half of them had never fished before.). Everyone caught fish, but they were all tiny. Channel cats, yellow perch, white perch and a snagged minnow.

dnr came by to check on us. He said it was slow for everyone else he checked that day.
      Sun Fishin'

Comment

Originally posted by Sun View Post
        Moc, I was there for a few hours Saturday morning with 6 other guys (half of them had never fished before.). Everyone caught fish, but they were all tiny. Channel cats, yellow perch, white perch and a snagged minnow.

dnr came by to check on us. He said it was slow for everyone else he checked that day.
        So everyone caught but they were tiny? Oh well, the perch were tiny on the Potomac to on Saturday. Where are the big boys?

Comment

Working...
        X