Who's campimg for the Jamboree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's campimg for the Jamboree

I will be camping this weekend and was just wondering who else would be there. I will be getting there Thursday to pre-fish. I will be in spot #60 on the Acorn Loop. So stop by and say hello if you feel like it.
    Jim

Hobie Outback
    TKAA member
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

I,ll be there on Friday am, camping the whole weekend.iam on site 64acorn.sure will stop by.
    2012 hobie outback
    2016 feelfree lure 11.5

Comment

I will be there Friday morning, Acorn 58. Dave
      Carpe Pisces

Comment

We will be at Acorn 38, see you all there. Greg and I will be there Thursday night and everyone else Friday night.

Me - Rob
        gkreps - Greg
        Turtle135 - Dave
        Berto - Alberto
        KbowersRiverBum - Kodi
        "If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing." ... or you're just doing it wrong.

My Blog "Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer"

Comment

I'll be there Thursday Jim. Site 46 or 48, I can't remember.

Comment

i am on acorn 39, arriving Thurs afternoon. I doubt i will have time to fish Thursday but i do plan on fishing from the Park ramp (Lapidum) Friday if anyone else is interested. Is there a decent bait/tackle shop near the State Park? I was hoping not have to cross the bridge into NorthEast to go to Herbs.
            Jackson - BIG TUNA

Comment

Bring some heavy gauge tent pegs .......... could end up just drinking beer on Saturday if your tent didn't blow away

http://www.tidalfish.com/forums/show...ds-opening-day

Comment

Crap! Yeah, the below link is forecasting 10-15 knots with gusts to 25 pretty much Thursday - Saturday for the Ches Bay, north of Pooles Island. Sounds like a good opportunity to loose my new anchor.

http://forecast.weather.gov/shmrn.php?mz=anz530
                Jackson - BIG TUNA

Comment

Good luck to all my forum friends- I am traveling for business for the next weekend (still on the west coast) and won't be back east until late Sunday- got some fishing in so I have my fix taken care of for a few days...hope you catch some monsters!
                  "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
                  2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
                  "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
                  Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Originally posted by wfauby View Post
                    Crap! Yeah, the below link is forecasting 10-15 knots with gusts to 25 pretty much Thursday - Saturday for the Ches Bay, north of Pooles Island. Sounds like a good opportunity to loose my new anchor.

http://forecast.weather.gov/shmrn.php?mz=anz530
                    .......... Won't be able to tell till you get there but windy for days should mean cloudy water which is good as long as it is not muddy ......... if the winds are @15 then there will definitely be a chop and probably whitecaps ........ along with rain ...... well it will be fun ........

Comment

Ill be camping at acorn 62 from friday to sunday. Looking forward to a good time! See ya all there.
                      2014 Hobie Dune Outback
                      2013 Ocean Kayak Yellow Trident 13
                      Rob

Comment

I'll be out Friday camping with medicyaker's gang... Tan Jeep with Alaska plates. I'll have a a bit of Ukrainian vodka my mother-in-law keeps bringing back to us and 5 lbs. sledge hammer for pounding pegs.

I go to Lowes/Home Despot and buy the rebar shanks that they sell for stakes in concrete pouring. Hit them with a little heat at the upper 1/4 mark and bend them over. Add a little bevel to the bottom and you have indestructible tent pegs. Rocks and other underground debris doesn’t phase these.

Comment

Working...
                        X