Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself. My name is chris and as I love to fish I am pretty new to kayak fishing. After reading several of the posts on this forum it seems most members are pretty knowledgeable and avid fisherman of the Chesapeake Bay; so I hope to meet several of you and hopefully catch several fish together.
    I am glad the latest M&G was a success and I hope to make the next one. Also, I may be asking allot of questions in terms of kayak set ups, rigs, fishing tips etc so I apologize before hand if some may seem repetitive.

Welcome aboard. Whatcha paddling?
    Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
    Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome..thanks for joining.
        Hobie Revolution 13
        Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Drifter Angler. Still trying to get it set up and rigged for fishing/the way I like it. If anybody has the same yak feel free to share tips/pointers on your set up.

Comment

Welcome aboard! You should check out Kayak Kevin's stuff, he still fishes a drifter and has lots of great tips, especially his crate.

You don't need much to get started, couple of jigs and a rod holder and you should be good to go!
            Used to fish more.

Comment

Sorry guy ........ you got the wrong board .......... this is a drinking club with a Kayak Problem ..........

What the h@ll ....... welcome aboard anyway !!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X