Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday's weather for the jamboree looks....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's weather for the jamboree looks....

not too good..... but I will be there because I am more than slightly deranged... at least when it comes to kayak fishing and meeting new good people....
    http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
    484-459-9863
    If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
    *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

based on your earlier post i am sure you could use a reprieve from the goings-on in your personal life. heres to hoping the Mrs & your daughter have the opportunity to enjoy their weekend as well. I look forward to meeting you and others on this board. Regards - Wayne
    Jackson - BIG TUNA

Comment

Doc,

I'm glad you will be there. You have to take care of yourself so you can take good care of others.
      Carpe Pisces

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. Saturday's weather for havre de grace
        Saturday, April 20

Partly Cloudy 59°
        41°
        Rise: 6:19 AM Set: 7:47 PM Rise: 2:30 PM Set: 3:07 AM
        Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 50s and lows in the low 40s.
        UV Index: 7 (High)
        Relative Humidity: 46%
        Precipitation: 20%
        Snow Probability: 0%
        Cloud Coverage: 49%
        Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
        Wind Speed: 14Mph (23Km, 12Kts)
        Wind Direction: 298° (WNW)
        484-459-9863
        If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
        *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Comment

Ugh ......... worst wind direction for the flats ........ it means the wind is coming directly across the widest part of the flats against the current .......... well at least it's below the 15 mph

OOPS ....... I screwed up ......... if the winds are from the west then they will be coming from the Havre De Grace side so you should be shielded by land for the majority of the flats ....... the wind will not be going against the current ....... sorry .... my bad
          Last edited by Memory Maker; 04-18-2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Yup, not great weather so I will be putting in in the Northeast river
            484-459-9863

Comment

Working...
            X