Jamboree - let me float this out there - Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamboree - let me float this out there - Friday

I am arriving Thurs...would anyone be interested in doing a float trip from the State Park ramp down to Tydings or other ramp in Havre De Grace Friday?...this of course will require a couple vehicles. If so reply here or PM me. Regards - Wayne
    Jackson - BIG TUNA

What time were you thinking of getting started?
    Carpe Pisces

Comment

I am completely open...I would like to sleep in for once...first weekday without a 4:30 alarm clock in a long time. although tent sleeping usually ends @ 7:00 regardless.

With the pressure system coming in the bite may be on. we can hash it out here or at the campground Thurs p.m./Fri. a.m. I am just looking forward to getting out...this will only be my second trip this year. I am in Acorn 39.
      Jackson - BIG TUNA

Comment

I will be there Friday morning, hopefully before 9. My campsite is Acorn 58, but I will probably have to wait before I can move in. Not really a problem, I can set up afterwards if we go.
        Carpe Pisces

Comment

if they hold you up for setting up...come on over to 39 if you need a place to hang out
          Jackson - BIG TUNA

Comment

Originally posted by wfauby View Post
            if they hold you up for setting up...come on over to 39 if you need a place to hang out
            Thanks. Might take you up on that.
            Carpe Pisces

Comment

Don't wait on me if you are still going. Stuff has come up I have to take care of in AM.
              Carpe Pisces

Comment

Originally posted by Wavy Davy View Post
                Thanks. Might take you up on that.
                Did u manage to make it? Did our paths cross?
                Jackson - BIG TUNA

Comment

Hey Wayne, I sent you an email but just wanted you to know I have your tarp that you loaned to Kodi, I can mail it to you if you want ?

Comment

Hi Greg - actually the tarp came from the fellas that had the site to your left, Mike I believe...the rope & stakes were mine. U can hold and we can use it as an excuse to meet up on the upper potomac, save the postage? or if you dont have room and want to move it i can PM you my address.
                    Jackson - BIG TUNA

Comment

Working...
                    X