Marina name OC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marina name OC

There is a marina near golf course and sunset rd OC MD.Any one know the name of it.I want to call and check out parking and ramp fees.Talked my brother in to a kayak need a good place to fish new to the area. THANK YOU in advance for any info.

There is not a fee. I do not know the name of the marina off-hand, but I have parked and launched there in the past with no problems. Just a heads up though, if you plan to fish the Rt. 50 bride watch your tides. Getting back to the ramp on a strong incoming tide is near impossible.

Hobie Fishing Team Member
    Survival Products, Salisbury, MD

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
    2015 Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Thanks for the info.I will def take advice on tides. Or I will call my wife and tell her I will be a little late for dinner.Or she can pick me up down stream. Thanks again!

Comment

No problem, man. I had to make that call the fall before last. Rookie mistake. Good luck to you.

Hobie Fishing Team Member
        Survival Products, Salisbury, MD

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
        2015 Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

That's right, no charge. I too parked/launched there many times. We had one of our M&Gs there two years ago. I think it's call Sunset Marina.
          2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
          2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
          2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

That's good to hear I'm moving in our new place after memorial day is right down the street .Sounds like a good place to catch a Variety of fish because of the inlet .See you guys down there thanks again!

Comment

Working...
            X