Kiptopeake Va. 11/30/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiptopeake Va. 11/30/10

Trying to get a trip together to head down Tuesday the 30th, staying at the the State Park in one of their trailers. We're going to be taking the ferry from Cape May (staying @ dad's on LBI for holiday) and heading down. Does not mean you have to take the same route as us, but looking for up to 6 folks to share expenses on the trailer and food. If we get a big response, we can get either 2 trailers ($98.00/nite up to 6 people) or one of the Lodges ($300.00/nite up to 16 people.) We are looking to stay until at least Thursday the 2nd, maybe Friday the 3rd. As it is now there are 3 of us that are definite's, myself, and a couple members from SOL.

We have this posted on a couple other sites as well, so let me know if your in.

I'm a tentative... I have a few days saved up at work and I'm switching jobs soon so I need to burn them. I'll get back to you. I'd probably come Wednesday and stay through Saturday or Sunday. I can't go to the M&G due to a social conflict that weekend.

Thanks for including us!
    Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
    Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
    https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

man id love to but i have no time left during the week until the new year those trailers are a great deal for groups

Comment

Things have changed, I've lost my passengers for the midweek run, can't afford the trip alone. We are going to push for the 17th instead. More to follow.

Comment

Working...
        X