Bay Bridge Tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay Bridge Tomorrow?

I'm ancy to get in the salt to catch some fish. The weather looks calm tomorrow morning. Since getting my Hobie last fall I only made it out to Jonas Green once. I haven't fished the bridge at all yet. Coming from PA I'm considering a early morning drive to SPSP. Where do i park and launch there to hit the bridge? The Beach? Or Boat Launch area? I haven't heard many reports from the bridge. Would I be better off staying in the Severn? I plan to CPR everything.
    Hobie Outback

Ken Smith

Originally posted by smif42 View Post
    I'm ancy to get in the salt to catch some fish. The weather looks calm tomorrow morning. Since getting my Hobie last fall I only made it out to Jonas Green once. I haven't fished the bridge at all yet. Coming from PA I'm considering a early morning drive to SPSP. Where do i park and launch there to hit the bridge? The Beach? Or Boat Launch area? I haven't heard many reports from the bridge. Would I be better off staying in the Severn? I plan to CPR everything.
    Please give us some feed back. The water now at SPSP is:

Wind Speed: 9 mph
    Sea Surface Temp: 54 F
    Wave Height: 4 ft. (Waist-high)

Is to choppy to go out?? I'd like to go out Monday (just 200 yards off SPSP, but I'm concerned since I'm a neewbee......
    Wilderness Systems Ride 135

Comment

The report i saw for tomorrow morning was much calmer with only 1 foot waves.
      Hobie Outback

Ken Smith

Comment

Originally posted by smif42 View Post
        The report i saw for tomorrow morning was much calmer with only 1 foot waves.
        Thanks. Where did you gtet the report at??

Best Regards,
        Stan
        Wilderness Systems Ride 135

Comment

Either spot works to launch from. At the beach you have a kayak launch and sand (go figure) and won't need to contend with gas fumes and power boaters....
          John Hostalka

Delaware Paddlesports and
          Hobie Fishing team member

2018 Camo Hobie Outback
          2015 Hobie Outback

Comment

Went out of Cape St Claire just about 2 hours ago. Close to shore was not to windy but once past the first 6mph buoy it got breezy enough that kids wanted to come back. Saw a couple of people paddling out from boat launch area this morning around 9:30 as I was coming back over the bridge.

Comment

Working...
            X