No announcement yet.

Sums up the last 2 years of my life...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sums up the last 2 years of my life...

cuda-Chris-Smith-Photography.jpg

That's hilarious
    Ryan
    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

....... just enjoy them while you can guy ............ they grow up and move out faster than you think ......... yakin can wait ..... they will grow up no matter what you do and that is time you can't replace or make up. Today I'm thankful I turned down the promotions that would have put me on the road constantly. Would have had the prestiege and the title but would have missed the 2 little ones looking out the window jumping on the couch yelling daddy's home ........ then moving the coffee table on the couch so we could play horsey or wrestle before dinner ........... their fond memories that are worth more than all the riches ........and all the fishes

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
        ....... just enjoy them while you can guy ............ they grow up and move out faster than you think ......... yakin can wait ..... they will grow up no matter what you do and that is time you can't replace or make up. Today I'm thankful I turned down the promotions that would have put me on the road constantly. Would have had the prestiege and the title but would have missed the 2 little ones looking out the window jumping on the couch yelling daddy's home ........ then moving the coffee table on the couch so we could play horsey or wrestle before dinner ........... their fond memories that are worth more than all the riches ........and all the fishes
        Well said.
        Hobie Pro Angler 12
        WS Classic Pungo 12

"Ocean - A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills." Ambrose Bierce

Comment

For safety reasons, the baby chair should be facing backwards. Also good so the fisherbaby in training can see the action.
          Mike S.
          Hobie Outback
          Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers
          3D Printed Hobie Hatch Bucket

Comment

Awesome! I've got a five month old and the drain on my fishing time is killing me. Friday night he and I walked down to the community pier with a rod so I could try casting with him in the Baby Bjorne (sling/backpack thing). Worked ok and he was fascinated with the spinning reel. I'll take that as a good sign...
            LL Bean (Perception) Manatee DLX Angler 9.5'
            Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

Haha nice.

Comment

my son is 17 now and I have been taking him fishing since was born. He has never cost me a day of fishing, we just sometimes fished differently than others. Spent a lot of time at ponds, lakes and streams. He could cast his own spinning reel/rod when he was 3. Today he isa fishing fool. Don't even think for one day that your kid is keeping you from fishing...the only person keeping you from fishing, is you not taking your kid fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by camelbird View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]6633[/ATTACH]
                  LMAO funny! I hope to take my daughter on some rides down at Weems this summer.
                  <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Here is Shady's technique for bringing along a family member -- of course having an electric motor helps out with moving the extra weight. I saw them in Weems last summer.

001.jpg
                    John Veil
                    Annapolis
                    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
                    X