Yesterday's fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday's fish

Went hunting for a big bass I missed a few days ago, no luck for her but this muskie came out to play
    http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
    484-459-9863
    If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
    *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

upload a bigger pic...i want to inspect that monster! Get'r on one of your frogs?
    14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
    2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Nice fish, where did you catch it at?
      Jason

-2017 ivory dune pro angler 12' with micro power pole, Lowrance EliteTI7, boonedox landing gear
      -2015 olive outback with Lowrance Hook7,micro power pole, seadek kit, micro power pole
      -Orange Heritage featherlite

Comment

Marsh Creek lake in Pennsylvania. Caught it on a crazcraw that I made.
        http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
        484-459-9863
        If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
        *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Comment

Good catch. I have been wanting to catch one of those on the upper Potomac for quite some time now. Some day maybe.

Comment

Yeah I went camping up there by the upper Potomac n was told the Muskie up there are giants I had no luck but the camping was good

Comment

Working...
            X