Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Few Deluxe Captain's Bags still available for the CBKA Tournament in September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Deluxe Captain's Bags still available for the CBKA Tournament in September

A Few Deluxe Captain's Bags still available for the CBKA Tournament in September. After the Deluxe bags are assigned out to those who register early for the CBKA Tournament on September 13th - 15th, then the standard Captain bags will be assigned next.

Visit the CBKA website to register. You do not have to be an experienced kayak angler to enjoy and participate, and even win a division. This is a great tournament for those who are new to kayaking and those who are seasoned.

Check out the latest news on ACK's blog:

http://blog.austinkayak.com/2013/05/...ll-tournament/

Our own Shady's picture from last year's tournament is featured.

Be sure to check out the new CBKA Online Store at http://chesapeakebaykayakanglers.com/

been on the fence for signing up. thanks for the reminder. now i gotta figure out how to fish the BB

Comment

The good thing is that we opened the fishing to any public launch on Kent Island, So you are not limited to the Bridge. Also there is a crabbing division so do not forget to bring your crab traps or hand lines.

Comment

Good luck to all- unfortunately I'll be in Los Angles in convention during the tournament
        "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
        2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
        "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
        Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Originally posted by kuljc View Post
          been on the fence for signing up. thanks for the reminder. now i gotta figure out how to fish the BB
          Just sign up, Jay! The captains bags alone are worth the entry fee. Haha.
          You also don't have to fish alone at the tournament. So you can team I to figure out what's working.
          Sun Fishin'

Comment

I registered this morning. Maybe I'll make it onto the water this year.

Comment

I'm hoping to not be so damn hung over. Again. Ahem Jim...

Comment

Maybe we will be more prepared for some late night chow on the grill....right Ech and Nay, oh yeah and that Jim guy?

Comment

You know it Moc! I will have to stove, supplies, some grub, and a lil drink. Hopefully it doesn't rain leading up to it and we can drive back to the camping area.

Comment

I'll bring the hot-dogs again! Hopefully Jimmy is more coherent this year

Comment

You guys are getting me hungry... I may bring some surprise stuff to grill.....yum.

See what fun those that do not register for the event are missing? LOL....

Comment

Working...
                      X