X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tour trailer

from your neck of the woods

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9UsiTBm3tY
    Last edited by kayakkevin; 11-28-2010, 10:57 AM.

Awesome! Nice work, Kevin. On my Christmas list for sure!

John

Comment

thanks john
      its still at the manufactures it should be back it two weeks. i wanted to get it out sooner for christmas but it took me longer than i thought it would

Comment

Nice Video Kevin, I want you to know that I started this new venture in my life after seeing your video about 3 yrs ago. Thanks for turning me on to the great times of kayak fishing. Hope to fish with you some day. BTW, What type of Yak is that in the trailer? Never seen one with "fins" on the bow like that. Very Cool!!!
        Keep up the great Vids,
        Tom
        Tom Brown
        Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
        2012 Hobie PA 14'
        Ocean Kayak Tident 13
        2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Looks like I have to add "Do a kayak bay tour" to my bucket list!
          www.anglerswithoutborders.com
          Travel. Explore. Fish.

Comment

Trailer looks awesome! Very impressive trip! I think you've added hundreds if not thousands to the kayak fishing sport with your website and dvds, myself included! I'm heading to Kipto this week to try my luck, maybe we'll see you out there!

You mentioned that you were putting together more of a how-to dvd that would cover some of your tactics, is that due out soon as well?
            Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
            Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
            https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Looks great Kevin! It was a pleasure shooting the bull with you at Elk Neck, wish I could have hit the water on Sunday with you, Al and Chris....fricking job always gets in the way...lol

Comment

Keven, that video looks awsome. Thanks for getting me a copy of your previous DVD at the TKAA Tournament. I enjoyed it and can't wait to get this one! It was your lecture that pointed me in the right direction of kayak fishing when you used to hold the seminars in VA Beach, from there I have been participating in your TKAA Charity Tournament every year. Maybe I can get some more Maryland Kayakers to come down and participate next year.

Martin

Comment

thanks guys!!!
                  medicyaker, my tour boat is an ocean kayak manta, they made about 1000 of them in 2001.
                  good to meet you to Mullet Miller
                  Redfish12, the next KFCB will have the tech stuff and should be out in the spring.
                  ive run into some problems at the manufactures and its pushing the release back some. ill let yall know when its ready. and again thanks to yall for all you help and stuff!

Comment

Working...
                  X