My new Jackson Kilroy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Jackson Kilroy

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

This is the very beginning of my kayak. I have owned for 2 hours ! This kayak has some ridiculous room n storage
    Zach Moore
    Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
    Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
    Bait Towel Pro Staff
    2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Looks great. Is there any scupper holes or drainage if you take on water? Hopefully this never happens, but what if you turtle? Is there a way to crawl back in? Looks like a darn nice setup you have going! Will be interested to see the final result.

Comment

No scuppers . Its a sit inside. I don't plan on being on the bay. So if I turtle in a pond I suck... lol this is more stable then the cuda. Its the cuda hull. Same.design. but ur lower inside the water so its more stable
      Zach Moore
      Bait Towel Pro Staff
      2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

good looking platform for chasing some bass! congrats!
        Dave

Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

That looks sweet Zack but I think I'll stay with the PA. Hope to see you out there.
          Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
          Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Definately a interesting yak and should be a bass fishing machine for calm water
            Ryan
            Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
            Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

nice setup....lookin forward to seeing what you catch while using this!

Comment

Nice boat Zach. Its not hands free fishing but I too find myself using my Tarpon more over the PA. We'll have to hook up, call me when you have the time.
                Yellow Submarine - Hobie PA
                Stealth Green Tarpon 140
                Orange Koho Perception

Comment

Congrats on the new Yak!
                  2013 Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

Zach could you post pictures of how you mounted your Transducer for the FF

Comment

I haven't yet. I leave it at my parents house. I've seen it n taken it out once. I'm going back today to look at how I can do it
                      Zach Moore
                      Bait Towel Pro Staff
                      2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

I will have pictures of the transducer by this weekend. I bought a small cooler, and added a 3 piece rod holder to the back of it, which fits PERFECTLY on the platform behind my seat

I took it to Centennial Saturday and caught 23 bass.
                        I stood up and was amazed by the balance in this yak. The intial point is tippy. But the 2ndary is great. I stood on one leg and all my weight on that one leg and she never rolled over.

Brought 5 rods and 5 tackle boxes and never had anything in front of me or in the way. SUPER amount of storage.

It got windy a little on Saturday before the rain came down and I was surprised I was getting blown all around since this sits out of the water a little higher. But great yak. steady, paddles and plains straight. and effortless paddles gets this thing moving quick.
                        Zach Moore
                        Bait Towel Pro Staff
                        2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

Working...
                        X