Fishing Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Again

Breaking out the kayak again, will be fishing Choptank, Tred Avon, Wye Rivers, Bay Bridge, anyone interested let me know. I am able to fish most days when the weather allows. I have heard reports of good fishing out of Oxford down near Bachlors Point, keeper rockfish are up near the shore in the rocks.

Welcome Back Welcome Back Wellllcome Baaaaaaak !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome back Brian!

Comment

Welcome back, Bryan! What's weekends look like down that way?

Comment

This time of year the lower Choptank is best for stripers. Won't be any big fish but there are usually some keepers 18-20" around. It is hit and miss in some of the other rivers. My father-in-law said his friends have been catching rockfish along rocky areas in fairly shallow water at the mouth of the Tred Avon, near Oxford. Perch are around in deep holes in the rivers. Had to take care of some business today, hope to get on the water tomorrow or Saturday if the wind isn't to bad. I will post if I make it out.

Comment

Welcome back Brian, I think we're putting together a bridge outing for Sunday if you're interested. Probably won't be able to get another ray-ride but maybe still be able to find a few rock in there!
            Used to fish more.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome back from everyone and for the invite on Sunday, sorry I won't be able to make it, Sunday morning is set aside for church.

Any set plans for next Saturday, if I remember correctly striped bass season closes on the 15th of Decmeber?

Comment

Working...
              X