CitationTrout?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CitationTrout?????

I just got this new computer and I have to transfer my info and editing software. I promise that more detailed info is coming along with the video.
    me and trout up shot.jpg
    I caught the fish on 5-14-13 at point lookout I hadn't put my boat in the water. THe video and report will detail everything.

Great fish! Someone told me about your catch yesterday while I was patrolling (I'm a ranger at PLO), so I'm happy to see a photo of it!
    Fishing adds years to your life, and life to your years.

Comment

Damn, looking forward to hearing about it. Nice Fish

Comment

That's a beast of a Gator!
        Ryan
        Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
        Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

WOW! Very nice catch.

Outback 2015
          Maui

Comment

WOOOOOWWWW!!!!!! Cant wait for the report!
            <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Originally posted by scorpioreno View Post
              I just got this new computer and I have to transfer my info and editing software. I promise that more detailed info is coming along with the video.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]6849[/ATTACH]
              I caught the fish on 5-14-13 at point lookout I hadn't put my boat in the water. THe video and report will detail everything.
              I would first like to thank some people on the board for without their experience, information and time put in I would not have had the tools to catch this fish. J.A. Veil, kevin fry, ronaultmtd, metroman, mytymouse, cmonfish.
              I learned that with the coldfront passing and the barometric pressure being steatdy for 2 days I had an idea that the trout would be sitting just at a drop off and not on the flat because of low tide. If you look where I threw on the 2nd cast it is where the water changed color and a change of direction of water flow. I used a 10" Berkley power bait worm on a weighted worm hook, I dusted the worm with crushed anise seeds for 2 days and used mega strike attractant on the tail before I threw in. Any who here's the video..
              http://youtu.be/l0JnsvnQckE

Comment

Nice vid. I just KNEW that sucker was about to come loose when you got it near the rocks!
                <insert witty comment here>

Comment

WOW!!! WTG man!!! That thing is a bruiser! I got scared when I saw that slack line! Had I not known you landed it from your first post I would have been on pins and needles! LOL I like the use of that weighted hook! I've been saying I was gonna pick some up, but I haven't. LOL You might have just changed that though! LOL Congrats again!

Comment

Awesome Bro!! That's totally a Masgouf worthy catch! LOL!!
                    -Mustafa
                    ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
                    2016 Hobie Outback
                    2012 Hobie Revolution 13
                    "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

nice , im suprised you got it on a worm. guess mirrolures and gulp is the thing of the past haha

Comment

Originally posted by MetroMan View Post
                        Nice vid. I just KNEW that sucker was about to come loose when you got it near the rocks!
                        Yea it scared me toooo! My reel broke. the anti-reverse broke. when he ran the reel went crazy hitting my knuckles.

Comment

Originally posted by kayak456 View Post
                          nice , im suprised you got it on a worm. guess mirrolures and gulp is the thing of the past haha
                          Yea Andrew I was told that given the conditons (weather) you had to fish it slow but have an action while moving the bait slow and any thing with a long tail or a suspending lure with hair on it would give a better presentation..

Comment

That is a beautiful trout. Congratulations. I hope those big trout are available on the western shore side all summer long.
                            John Veil
                            Annapolis
                            Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Nicely done!

Meadeo
                              2012 135 Wilderness Systems Angler

Comment

Working...
                              X