Weekend fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend fishing

I know a lot of you are planning to attend the meet and greet on Saturday. For any of you who aren't, does anyone have plans for chasing snakehead on Saturday? I was thinking of going to Accokeek Creek, as I believe that was mentioned as a good location for snakehead and catfish. I am interested on trying my luck down there.

I will try to attend June's meet and greet. But this weekend I am just doing whatever comes my way.
    Laura (aka zeebyrd)
    Perception Pescador Pro 100

Tking my nephew to mallows bay for his bday his choice i havent been there before but have heard here its a good snakehead bass area im shooting for sat am between 6 and 7
    D Hawk
    Green Malibu X-Factor stolen dream
    Sand Malibu X-Factor The replacement

Comment

Well, I didn't get out today. A few other things came up that kept me from going. I'll get out one day soon, I hope.
      Laura (aka zeebyrd)

Comment

The weather hasn't been very good for kayak fishing- but...there is an opportunity (I think) tomorrow morning- thinking about Clark's Landing Road launch-
        "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
        2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
        "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
        Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Originally posted by ronaultmtd View Post
          The weather hasn't been very good for kayak fishing- but...there is an opportunity (I think) tomorrow morning- thinking about Clark's Landing Road launch-
          I was hoping for the warm and sunny weather I either saw in the forecast or had a dream about. Well, we know the weather around here - sometimes not all that predictable.
          Laura (aka zeebyrd)

Comment

How are your elite 4 working for you zeebyrd?

Comment

Originally posted by c-villefisherr408 View Post
              How are your elite 4 working for you zeebyrd?
              I haven't had a chance to use it yet. I just got the Ram mount with arm. I also just got the plastic cutting boards to make my backing plates to mount the unit and transducer.
              Laura (aka zeebyrd)

Comment

Good stuff

Comment

Working...
                X