Clear All

• Want to fish with kayak kevin?

Dates currently available from May through August

5-20-2013 12-58-27 PM.jpg
    Hobie Revolution

i wonder what is taught/experienced in 2 hours? probably more than i know
    sigpic

Comment

If anyone registers, please update the thread. Would be nice to run into a few members down there. I'm going on 8/14 ...
      Hobie Revolution

Comment

I want to try this but I haven't decide on the date yet

Comment

I'm registering tonight for the July date. If it fills up before I get off work tonight then I will do the August date. This has been on my bucket list since I started Kayak Fishing and heard of Kevin. I have two of his dvd's and hope to learn more from this Kayak fishing pro. I just wonder why its so cheap... He could get $100. Per person easily.
          Tom Brown
          Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
          2012 Hobie PA 14'
          Ocean Kayak Tident 13
          2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Guys .......... this is fishing 101 with kayaks provided by the campground and no paddling or fishing experience necessary ......... I doubt it is the finer secrets you are looking for ..........

But hey ......... let us know

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
              Guys .......... this is fishing 101 with kayaks provided by the campground and no paddling or fishing experience necessary ......... I doubt it is the finer secrets you are looking for ..........

But hey ......... let us know
              so what you're saying is it would be perfect for you then lol jk rick..........
              Dave
              2013 Hobie Revolution 11

MMIG

Comment

Bazinga !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveFX35 View Post
                  so what you're saying is it would be perfect for you then lol jk rick..........
                  Ya know ......... if I wanted to hear from an ass ........ I'd cut a fart ..........

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
                    Ya know ......... if I wanted to hear from an ass ........ I'd cut a fart ..........
                    well ......... at least that might sound better than your ranting of how you do it better or have this or that lmao. okay i'm done cracking jokes now .............
                    Dave
                    2013 Hobie Revolution 11

MMIG

Comment

EEEeeee yow we zowie!!!
                      tooo funny.
                      Thanks. I am at work and I needed that.
                      I am laughing my A_s off!
                      2015 Outback
                      2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

Come on now... Play nice-nice... No personal attacks here... That what the meet and greets are for... Only do it with the rod and reel... In with you though kat. That was some funny shut Rick said. Luv all you guys... And gals.
                        Tom Brown
                        2012 Hobie PA 14'
                        Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

I'm registered for the June 12 date.
                          Hobie Revo 13 (w/ graffiti removed)
                          Ocean Kayak Trident 13

Comment

Originally posted by medicyaker View Post
                            Come on now... Play nice-nice... No personal attacks here... That what the meet and greets are for... Only do it with the rod and reel... In with you though kat. That was some funny shut Rick said. Luv all you guys... And gals.
                            Yeah you're right. Rick will you be showing up for the M&G lunch only again? Lmao
                            Dave
                            2013 Hobie Revolution 11

MMIG

Comment

LMAO too. OMG that was a good one. Its all in good fun MM. Dont take it personal buddy. Last week it was probably some other sucker and this week its your turn. I cant wait for mine cause I'm good at this stuff. After 36 yrs as a medic and Firefighter , I learned how to give it and take it... Ever see the station scenes on the movie Ladder 49??? That shut actually happens... DAILY... The one with the goose in a locker was from a real incident only it was a pigeon
                              Tom Brown
                              2012 Hobie PA 14'
                              Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Working...
                              X