Decmeber M&G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decmeber M&G

There is an idea. Anyone not going on the fishing charter, why not meet at Jonas Green Park for the December Meet and Greet. Afterwards, you could go to the Severn Inn. It is within walking distance. Or there are other more informal places to go nearby. It is ashame for the group not to get together this month.

I don't have to work until late that day. I could actually make another meet. Sounds like the fish may cooperate. If this sounds good to you, do a reply.

I'm in if everyone is agreeable.

I'd join ya but I will be out of town this weekend Good fishin'

Chimo

Comment

Company christmas party out of town I have to attend......would be able to show up till late late afternoon or possibly not even at all pending traffic etc.

Comment

I would be up for that, too, but I made other plans since I figured everyone was heading to Kipto or a charter boat. I'll keep it in mind as a plan B, though, if my original plans fall through.
        Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
        Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

havent gotten much intrest for the charter if anybody wants to go let me know. we need at least 3 more 5 would be better. looks to be about 50 on sat. if the wind drops off should be pretty good

Comment

Sorry ......... I'll be in Seattle ......... if everything goes well I'll have a charter for King Salmon on Sunday ........

Comment

Well, not much interest here either for Saturday. I think I will try fishing on Friday in the South River. It looks as if the wind will drop off as of Thursday. Temp won't bother me, but the wind is a killer. It is going to be a 100% jigging trip.

Comment

Wow, water temp is really dropping. The NOAA bouy near Annapolis is showing 40 degrees. The rivers may even be alittle cooler.

Comment

I might fish the severn on saturday morning if i can figure out how to get my yakima rack on my 2 door car, my 4 door is outa commish for a while and i've been relying on fisherkid's truck but he wont be able to make it saturday.
                  Link to fishing vid, oldie but goodie.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4894489669049#

Comment

If you figure out the rack, I'll meet you a Jonas Green. Give me an update later on today or this week. Looks like jigging is the name of the game. I can fish until about 12 or 1. I have to be at work at 3:30.

Anyone else looking to do some fishing, come on by the park. The weather looks good for Saturday. Looks like jigging is the name of the game. Drifting live bait may also work, eels or shinners.

Yea, I'm on for that day, not may left in the season.

Comment

yeah it looks like its going to be the last decent day for a while and im itching to get back out there. Im going to try to get it on the car after work some time tomorrow. ill let you know.
                      Link to fishing vid, oldie but goodie.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4894489669049#

Comment

Too cccooolddd! Water temps dropping way quick. TPL 41, Annapolis 42, Patapsco 41. To the South: Gooses 41, mouth of the Potomac 43, Kiptopeke 41 already!!! CBBT 46.

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=tplm2

Fish will be deep. Or, outta here! Used to quit ocean surf fishing when steady a couple days below 45.

Comment

Nnaaashhhh, Nanook of the North could do it. It is all about a quest for fish. Besides, the season only lasts untill December 15. After that I will move on to my winter fishing projects. Building rods and possibly a new second kayak to be rigged out, will keep me busy till spring.

Good luck.

Comment

dont put your boats away just yet everybody. we've still got brandon shores to fish. fisherkid and i both took off work monday to see if we cant get a couple keepers before the season ends so wind rain or shine we'll be fishing somewhere

Comment

I might be able to wiggle out of some Saturday commitments.

What kind of jigging lures should I have for that area? Any nearby tackle shop to pick up lures?
                              2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
                              2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
                              2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Working...
                              X