Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your fishing plans for Saturday, The and Monday Memorial Weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be hunting for Snakehead either at Leesylvania, Pohick bay in the evening probably after 5pm

Comment

Russ, got your voice mail from yesterday. My wife had her double mastectomy surgery yesterday, it went very well but I will not fishing for a few weeks while I take care of her. If my daughter or one of her sisters can come by for a while and give me a day off then I will try to go and will contact you.
      http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
      484-459-9863
      If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
      *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Comment

Doc- best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery for your soul mate-
        "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
        2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
        "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
        Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

You have my prayers Doc. I will wait to hear from you. Good luck.

Originally posted by docirv View Post
          Russ, got your voice mail from yesterday. My wife had her double mastectomy surgery yesterday, it went very well but I will not fishing for a few weeks while I take care of her. If my daughter or one of her sisters can come by for a while and give me a day off then I will try to go and will contact you.

Comment

Working...
          X