Weekend fishing plans 5/31--6/3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gkreps View Post
    Rob did say he was computer challenged !!!!
    This is true. Lol I'm working on it
    2014 Hobie Dune Outback
    2013 Ocean Kayak Yellow Trident 13
    Rob

Comment

Looking forward to it!! See you in the am
      New to kayak fishing
      Wilderness Ride 115

Comment

Great morning! Was nice meeting some of you guys. When we first got out of the marina I'm not gonna lie, I was a little intimidated. The flats are ALOT of water! I trolled around for a little while with no action. Wish I had a Xrap! Then I started to realize the back of my yak was taking on water. I just made my scrupper trolley and the 1" pvc is a tight fit. So tight that it doesn't allow water to drain. So basically the back half of my yak was full of water. Also I gotta figure out a better seat. My legs were numb within an hour. So numb that when I got back to the boat ramp I tried standing up and ended up falling on my back into the water!!!! Luckily no one was around to laugh at me.

Comment

Growing pains Darwin, we all have them. You didn't miss much, I caught a 17" and a 10".....Rob got a few cats....Dave caught all dinks. SLOW day on the flats for all the milage we put in
          2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
          2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
          2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

Great meeting you guys as well! Sorry to hear about your trip dhayward. That doesnt sound good, but I am sure, like me you have a list of things you need to add/change/adjust to your boat now. I learned a ton saw some of the other boats pulling out some fish but not a lot. Most were jigging or live lining.

One thing is for sure... 5 hours of paddling trolling... I am sore!
            New to kayak fishing
            Wilderness Ride 115

Comment

Amen to that! My back is killing me!!

Comment

Working...
              X