Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fishing This Weekend - Still Trying To Catch My First Snakehead!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing This Weekend - Still Trying To Catch My First Snakehead!

After a long illness, I'm finally going to be able to get out on the kayak this weekend. I am anxiously still trying to catch my first snakehead. Everytime I read and see the pics of others catching them, I get excited but my personal efforts have not been successful so far

If anyone is going out tomorrow (sat) morn or sunday morn and wouldnt mind a novice tagging along and learning a thing to from you guys, please let me know. Im available from early mornings till it gets too hot with the sun and humidity. I was thinking of trying Occoquan river, Pohick bay, Mattawoman, etc but am open to anywhere within 1 hr 30 min from Herndon.

Thanks!

ASA Bro,

Sorry to hear about your illness. I pray all is better now.

It won't be snakehead but a couple of us are going to Jonas Green Sunday morning for some rocks and possibly white perch. We're meeting at the ramp around 7:30am if you're interested.

Originally posted by Financeguru View Post
    After a long illness, I'm finally going to be able to get out on the kayak this weekend. I am anxiously still trying to catch my first snakehead. Everytime I read and see the pics of others catching them, I get excited but my personal efforts have not been successful so far

If anyone is going out tomorrow (sat) morn or sunday morn and wouldnt mind a novice tagging along and learning a thing to from you guys, please let me know. Im available from early mornings till it gets too hot with the sun and humidity. I was thinking of trying Occoquan river, Pohick bay, Mattawoman, etc but am open to anywhere within 1 hr 30 min from Herndon.

Thanks!
    -Mustafa
    ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
    2016 Hobie Outback
    2012 Hobie Revolution 13
    "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

Working...
    X