No announcement yet.

January M&G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got to check the kids sports schedule but hope to make it!

Comment

I am 90% sure I'm going duck hunting this weekend but if not, I would like to attend the Meet and Greet. Looking forward to meeting you guys (if not this weekend, in the near future)

Comment

M&G at DuClaw Pub

Want to make sure everyone knows the M&G is this Saturday, 1:00 pm, location was changed to Duclaw Pub, Arundel Mills Mall.

Told them there may be up to 20 of us, if you are not sure, there are extra seats reserved if you can make it last minute.

Bryan

Comment

DuClaw is fine by me. It is near the movie theater there between the old Muvico and BPS. Do why asked for a particular name when we get there? So the waitress knows where to seat us?

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
            DuClaw is fine by me. It is near the movie theater there between the old Muvico and BPS. Do why asked for a particular name when we get there? So the waitress knows where to seat us?

Tell them you are with the kayak fishing group. See you there.

Comment

Going to try and make it...i need some time sitting around with you guys listening to stories about giant rockfish pulling you out to the gulf stream...or just a few beers and laughs!

Jason

Comment

I lied and wont be there, NY business trip.

Comment

What do you think of the Idea of bringing in some lures you find interesting ........ I'm always looking for new ideas. Some of you know that it is my goal in the next couple of years to build every lure and Rod I fish with so I'm always looking for new ideas.

Such as weight neutral or slighting floating bucktails, new jigging spoons, using a bank sinker on the hook to weight your swimbait so it falls horizontally instead of nose first ......... etc ....

Now's the time to learn and share .......... Wadda ya thnk?

Comment

Looks like I have to work this weekend. Sounds like I'm going to be missing out on a good time.
                    Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
                    Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Change of schedule
                      Tentative yes...pending work. Look forward to meeting the group.

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
                        What do you think of the Idea of bringing in some lures you find interesting ........ I'm always looking for new ideas. Some of you know that it is my goal in the next couple of years to build every lure and Rod I fish with so I'm always looking for new ideas.

Such as weight neutral or slighting floating bucktails, new jigging spoons, using a bank sinker on the hook to weight your swimbait so it falls horizontally instead of nose first ......... etc ....

Now's the time to learn and share .......... Wadda ya thnk?
                        Sounds like a good idea, I'll bring those soft plastics for you to make a mold of and maybe some examples of teasers I used this year.
                        Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
                        Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
                        https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

yaks,

is anyone going to bring their yak so that we can see some rigged fishcatchers.

Comment

I think I am going to have to back out and work on getting my January fish in instead Going to head up to State College PA and do some ice fishing. See you guys on the water!

Comment

Originally posted by fjarhead View Post
                              is anyone going to bring their yak so that we can see some rigged fishcatchers.
                              Not on that parking lot .........

Comment

Lookin forward to seeing you guys there tomorrow ........... I'm going to bring some lures that I made .............. and a couple of popper blanks in case somebody wants to make some poppers for next year .......... also bringing bucktails and jigheads to trade with Surfdog ........ and will still cast them with him if he prefers ........... also some screw eyes for rigging plastics that I made and the jig I made to make them

also getting some Solas tape from Mike .............

What are you guys bringing ?

Comment

Working...
                                X