Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday 6/14 Bay Bridge SPSP or the Severn anyone????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday 6/14 Bay Bridge SPSP or the Severn anyone????

Would anyone be interested in going to the Bay Bridge or the Severn this Friday????

I'm going to the Big Water 1600/1630 have to work.
    Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
    Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

What time were you thinking about going? Calling for chance of rain in the evening. I was going to try to get out in the morning...

Comment

Probably about 8:00. The high tide is at 9:30.

Comment

I might be able to launch early but got to be off the water by 10am....wont know until thurs nt. I caught lots of croakers yesterday morn, + some sublegal rock, w perch and 1 crab.

Comment

Originally posted by whenican View Post
            I might be able to launch early but got to be off the water by 10am....wont know until thurs nt. I caught lots of croakers yesterday morn, + some sublegal rock, w perch and 1 crab.
            Nice, I am prob heading out saturday morning.
            Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

I might try to get out a little earlier... I'll PM you my cell number to call before you get to SPSP if you want to call and see what the water conditions are (JG park is my back-up if the bay is too rough).

Comment

Change of plans for me...as I'll be launching closer to where I'm staying tonight...I'll be launching in freshwater...let us know how you do because I might launch there(JG) sat morn instead.

Comment

Working...
                X