BayBridge Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BayBridge Sunday

Anyone up for the Bay Bridge on Sunday morning?

Outback 2015
    Maui

Possibly forecast looks good. I'm on call so have to play it by ear.
    Dave
    2013 Hobie Revolution 11

MMIG

Comment

I think I want to fish for some more keeper redfish Sunday- so I'll be headed south- maybe PLO, Piney Point, St. Jerome Creek or Clark's Landing...big croakers are biting, too- Redfish, croakers and specks....
      "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
      2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
      "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
      Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Bay Bridge

Originally posted by Goody View Post
        Anyone up for the Bay Bridge on Sunday morning?
        I'm in... I was planning to get to SPSP by 6am or so (if I can get my butt out of bed early since I live in Fredeick, MD)- Not sure if you wanted to go out from SPSP or elsewhere...but count me in. I believe high tide is around 9am and winds should stay below 6 mph most of the day. Should be nice to get out before too much boat traffic. Lets keep in touch (John B.- Cell- 571-243-2607)

Comment

Originally posted by ronaultmtd View Post
          I think I want to fish for some more keeper redfish Sunday- so I'll be headed south- maybe PLO, Piney Point, St. Jerome Creek or Clark's Landing...big croakers are biting, too- Redfish, croakers and specks....
          Where is the best place to launch at PLO? I've never been down there and instead of Mattawoman I am thinking of heading that direction.
          Jeff B
          Perception Sport 12.5 Caster

Comment

Planning on launching out on the eastern side from Terrapin Park. This is the only one I know of which is accessible at this time. If anyone else knows of a better place, please let me know.
            Last edited by Goody; 06-14-2013, 02:57 PM.

Outback 2015
            Maui

Comment

I've been "itching" to make down south towards Piney Point...
              Your last report ' ronaultmtd's ' has me drawn to the southern waters....

Don't know if we had any survivors that made it out today anywhere... still looks windy out there.
              But Sunday has all the forecast looking to a happy paddle...

I have a working project... weather and fishing info... here's a temporary link to
              Chesapeake Bay wind wave, etc... project...
              http://www.atlanticbreezes.com/ocmdw...bouys003.shtml

The server has been 'iffy' today so if it doesn't load correctly... sorry... it's not me..

A work in progress :-)
              Last edited by rob-kayak; 06-14-2013, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X