Tuesday Jonas Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Jonas Green

Looks like Tuesday morning may be a pretty good weather wise. Going out around 7:30 at Jonas Green Pk on Severn. Low tide is at 7.47 so expect slow fishing till the tide gets moving.

I may see you out there, depending how weather and plans shape up. Been a while since I've had the kayak out. John

Comment

I went out this morning instead. It was iffy with the weather and thought tues would be better but decided to do it today anyway (tired of waiting for this weather). Will probably go out again Weds morning. Will keep an eye on the weather. Did catch a couple schoolie stripers this morning on anchovy flies.

Comment

Cool. Yeah, weather today was unsettled, but it ended up being pretty nice. This time of year, the little stripers are pushing those schools of small fish all over the place. Thanks

Comment

Well crap

Comment

I'll most likely be heading to Jonas Green in the AM anyway. Calling for SW winds 5-10 and could be dodging thunderstorms. We'll see how it goes.

Comment

After getting home tonight from Weems Creek at 9:15, I just left the gear in the van. I hope to launch from Jonas Green in the morning too.
              John Veil
              Annapolis
              Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
              X