Who's fishing where this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snakehead Hunter View Post
    Just a head up. There is a tournament for snakehead this weekend. They might clean up all the snakehead around the area, and we might end up getting skunk
    What day(s) and what waters? I was hoping to get out this weekend in search of snakehead.
    Laura (aka zeebyrd)
    Perception Pescador Pro 100

Comment

This weekend June 29, 30. It's a 2 days event. Starting place is a park on Mattawoman, but you can fish anywhere on the Potomac. They will fish from Saturday evening until Sunday afternoon.

Originally posted by zeebyrd View Post
      What day(s) and what waters? I was hoping to get out this weekend in search of snakehead.

Comment

I'm headed to SPSP Sunday morning.

Outback 2015
        Maui

Comment

After fishing from power boats in the bay on the last three days, I am eager to get back into my kayak. I hope to fish in the Severn Sat morning.
          John Veil
          Annapolis
          Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Originally posted by Snakehead Hunter View Post
            This weekend June 29, 30. It's a 2 days event. Starting place is a park on Mattawoman, but you can fish anywhere on the Potomac. They will fish from Saturday evening until Sunday afternoon.
            I'll be hittin the mattawoman at dawn tomorrow (saturday). Low tide is at 6:57am. I hope to get a couple snakeheads before the tournament fishers roll thru.

Comment

Originally posted by Goody View Post
              I'm headed to SPSP Sunday morning.
              What time r u going might be interested.

Comment

5:50am

Outback 2015
                Maui

Comment

Working...
                X