Fishing Mattawoman at Slavins next Tuesday and Weds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Mattawoman at Slavins next Tuesday and Weds

Three of us are heading down there for 2 days trying to catch some snakeys and bass. Hope some of you can join us.
    http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
    484-459-9863
    If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
    *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

I'll try and make it one of the two days. What time are you planning on hitting the water?

Comment

Tuesday we should get there around 07:30 depending on traffic. Wednesday we will be earlier, around 06:00. Staying at the Super 8 in Indianhead Tuesday night. We will all be in Hobies, an Ivory PA-14, yellow PA-14 and an Ivory Outback.
      HOBIE: 2012 PA-14 (Dune) & 2013 PA-14 (Yellow)

Comment

Originally posted by bruce19365 View Post
        Tuesday we should get there around 07:30 depending on traffic. Wednesday we will be earlier, around 06:00. Staying at the Super 8 in Indianhead Tuesday night. We will all be in Hobies, an Ivory PA-14, yellow PA-14 and an Ivory Outback.
        Well, look who joined us...... bassboogieman is here... be afraid, be very very afraid
        484-459-9863
        If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
        *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Comment

First trip for me to Mattawoman with Doc Irv & Bruce19365......... I've been hearing alot about fishing there and can't wait!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by peppedog View Post
            First trip for me to Mattawoman with Doc Irv & Bruce19365......... I've been hearing alot about fishing there and can't wait!!!!!!
            Here is my cell phone so we can stay in contact, 484-459-9863
            484-459-9863

Comment

Originally posted by bruce19365 View Post
              Launch at 0500 instead of 0600...makes a big difference to beat the boats and the sun especially with the heat. 0730 will be at the end of the really good bite but sometimes gotta take what you can get.

Comment

We have nearly a 3 hour drive and I'm driving so Tuesday launch won't be at sun up. We will still have 2 hours of the outgoing tide on Tuesday with the rising tide in the afternoon. Wednesday, we could be on the water at daylight.
                HOBIE: 2012 PA-14 (Dune) & 2013 PA-14 (Yellow)

Comment

So how did you guys make out today? I'll be down there Wednesday around 6 - beige Native Ultimate with a bassyak motor. Looking forward to it.
                  Jeff

Comment

13 bass for me plus missed another 7 or so and had 1 snake on for a bit. All on swimbaits weightless
                    484-459-9863

Comment

Working...
                    X