Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone for PLO this weekend or during next week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone for PLO this weekend or during next week?

I am thinking of going to PLO either this weekend or sometime next week (I have the whole week off). It would be nice to join up with someone just to have another person out there.

All weather dependent of course - and what they say today for the weather is probably not what it will be when it does get here.
    Laura (aka zeebyrd)
    Perception Pescador Pro 100

I'm headed to SPSP on Sunday morning. Your welcome to come if interested.

Outback 2015
    Maui

Comment

Originally posted by Goody View Post
      I'm headed to SPSP on Sunday morning. Your welcome to come if interested.
      Thank you for the invite. Being a newbie, I have been told the SPSP area of the Bay is for when I am experienced.

I would love to go, but will have to wait until I "graduate".
      Laura (aka zeebyrd)

Comment

I have been itching to go down to PLO and or Piney Point for a month now..
        Weather looks a bit iffy for a two hour road trip... Although Saturday looks
        to be sort of an open window....

And then Sunday has a lot of the lows moving off the Bay and Coast...

If you can think of something closer On the Bay for tomorrow I could be convinced...
        Some others are probably already going some where ! Hopefully they will chime in.

I don't want to be a downer with the weather forecasts... but a two hour drive makes
        me evaluate the trip/return options of something closer.

When the weather breaks a little later in the week and you want to make a trip I am
        definitely up for it !!!

R.

Comment

I'm interested, but 90 miles with 60-70% chance of rain isn't happening. Personally at that distance it makes more sense to make it an overnighter.

Comment

I also mentioned a possibility of during the week as I am taking the whole week off from work. I wasn't sure if the weather forecast was going to change for the weekend - you never know around here.

Any closer Bay locations for a newbie like me are acceptable too. I am looking forward to getting out there.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting kind of tired of all these storms as of late.
            Laura (aka zeebyrd)

Comment

Working...
            X