BIG CONGRATS to Pinch!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG CONGRATS to Pinch!!!

For some of you that are new to forum and haven't already figured out, Pinch is one of best kayak fishermen around/is the best. He puts in the time and he is usually rewarded because of it.

I'd like to congratulate him and have everyone join in as he has qualified for the Hobie World Championship in Australia this November, through a special tournament on Kayak Wars, where he put up an unheard of 2800+ points in less than a month of fishing due to deployment for work, to edge out a Florida kayaker who caught 2 sailfish among other pelagics during the two month event.

Pinch will definitely represent well for Snaggedline.com and hopefully win that event too!!

You the man homie, see you on the Shore soon...

Congratulations, Pinch. That is a great accomplishment. I hope you enjoy your trip to Australia.

P.S. Everything costs more in Australia compared to here, but beer is particular pricey. I was there about 3 years ago. A six-pack of regular grade beer typically cost $13-17 in the grocery store -- more in the liquor store. Maybe Hobie can help out with that too.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Congrats to Pinch! if anyone deserves the trip for putting in the time, he's the guy...
      Ryan
      Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
      Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Huge congrats, man! Well earned.

Hobie Fishing Team Member
        Survival Products, Salisbury, MD

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
        2015 Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Congrats Jack! Keep Killin it man; I know a lot of people appreciate the insite you've shared on here and in person to make everyone better fishermen.
          Shane
          Hobie Outback

Comment

Congrats Pinch

Comment

Way to go...u deserve it
              14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
              2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Originally posted by Reelaxin10 View Post
                Congrats Jack! Keep Killin it man; I know a lot of people appreciate the insite you've shared on here and in person to make everyone better fishermen.
                What Reelaxin10 said. Congratulations! I've never even met you, but I know you've earned it.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS. This is indeed a big accomplishment.

Outback 2015
                  Maui

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS - most deserved! made me smile to read the news

Comment

Very Impressive! Congratulations!
                      BRETT
                      Red/Yellow COBRA Navigator

Comment

Congrats Pinch! You have come a long way in the fishing department. We are proud of you and do us proud in Australia. I would not mind going there one day.

Comment

Go get em, Jack- best of luck. Hard work, attention to details and preparation pays off. Stay focused and you have as much chance as anyone to win it all. We are pulling for you.
                          "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
                          2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
                          "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
                          Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

What a great experience that is going to be! Well earned...enjoy!

Comment

Congrats Pinch!! Good luck in Australia!
                              WS ATAK

Comment

Working...
                              X