Problem with Snaggedline Website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Snaggedline Website?

I was wondering if anyone has had a problem with Snaggedline running slow due to a long running script error? I noticed over the last few days when using Internet Explorer, the Snaggedline website seems to hang and pause for awhile when clicking on any link. IE would say that there is a long running script that is causing the issue, but if you wait, you will get control of the site and can continue. I do not have this issue on any other website when using IE, just Snaggedline. I do not have this issue when running Google Chrome. At first I thought that it was my install of IE, but when I went to several other computers at my job to view Snaggedline, I encountered the same issue.

This happens a lot with these forum sites. A lot of people hitting them believe it or not. When network traffic gets congested there isn't much we can do. For the scripting you can Use Firefox or Chrome but stay away from IE. However if you decide to us IE, disable script debugging on the Internet Options => Advanced tabs. That should take care of the scripting message. And I would not comment on using my computer at work because that is something I should not do to see the snaggedline website ......Yeah right!

Comment

I use firefox at my work and chrome and have never had an issue.. Im an IT guy and IE is brutal in my opinon.. It NEVER works right, always having to re configure settings and all.
      Zach Moore
      Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
      Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
      Bait Towel Pro Staff
      2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
      YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Firefox with fasterfox addon ftw.
        Dave
        2013 Hobie Revolution 11

MMIG

Comment

Yeah, I use Chrome a lot for the same reason that everyone mentioned too about IE. I was more inquiring what changes may have occurred over that last few days, considering the site did not have this issue in IE until recently. I was just curious if anyone running IE noticed this problem. Script debugging is disabled, and the issue with IE still occurs only with Snaggedline.

Comment

Don't know if this is the problem... but Hostgator migrated lot of their shared hosting sites
            to new servers (I have Hostgator also). My site(s) were running a lit slow for a day or so...
            and there were some bugs with ftp and web access to Cpanel emails.
            All my issues were fixed July 3rd.

Comment

Working...
            X