It's Official...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Official...

I made the trek over to Easton Cycle and Sport today and met with Ryan. With the super January sale they're having, I could not pass up a great opportunity that suddenly presented itself.

I am the new proud owner of a used (Demo) 2010 Ocean Kayak Torque. With a sale of 40% off, it would've been foolish for me to not take advantage of this sale, KNOWING this is the kayak I've always wanted.

I take delivery in a couple of weeks. In the meantime I have a coworker interested in buying the SS Metro. If he changes his mind, I will be posting it for sale.
    I am beyond excited

<insert witty comment here>

Dang! Very nice !

Comment

cute...LOL!

Comment

Congratulations! I'm a big fan of my T13, I bet the torque is even better now that you won't be paddling! Trophy season trolling should be pretty easy for you!

Don't forget you probably have to register it now that you have a motor...
        Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
        Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
        https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by mytmouse View Post
          cute...lol!
          lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
            Congratulations! I'm a big fan of my T13, I bet the torque is even better now that you won't be paddling! Trophy season trolling should be pretty easy for you!

Don't forget you probably have to register it now that you have a motor...
            Yes indeed. Based on my research, my registration will be free since the vessel is less than 16' in length, and puts out less that X hp. Can't wait to get it out on the water!

Comment

Originally posted by MetroMan View Post
              Yes indeed. Based on my research, my registration will be free since the vessel is less than 16' in length, and puts out less that X hp. Can't wait to get it out on the water!
              The registration will be free because you're under 7.5 hp, but good old MD will hit you for tax and title fees before you can get your number. Nice ride, congrats on the good deal.

Comment

Nice. Congrats and best of luck with it. Trophy trolling will sure be easier with that rig.

Now, is it a kayak or... a boat that looks like a kayak?

Comment

very nice, try not to melt this one

Comment

Wow, that plan came together quick! Pretty cool and congrats.
                    Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
                    Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Congrats

thats a beaut. bet you will have it out on the water in no time.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm in LA right now, headed to Vegas in a lil bit. Hopefully I'll win some money to buy a battery lol

Comment

Working...
                        X