Questions about kayak fishing Kent Narrows north side of Rt. 50/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about kayak fishing Kent Narrows north side of Rt. 50/

I am meeting a friend for lunch this Wednesday at Harris Crab House (they have a dock to launch from and will allow it, I hope it's a floating dock) just over the Kent Narrows bridge. I hope to have about a two hour window to fish. High tide is at 12:40 pm.

I was thinking of foregoing the bottom fishing, and just casting and/or trolling the jettys and rip rap again close to shore at high tide.

Any suggestions for a fellow addict?
    Last edited by Fishinfool; 07-29-2013, 08:04 PM.

X Raps, Rat L Traps and jig spinners with soft plastic trailers should work well for you.

Good luck,

Mark
    Mark
    Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
    Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
    Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Thanks again Mark!

Comment

+1
        "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
        2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
        "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
        Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Originally posted by Fishinfool View Post
          I am meeting a friend for lunch this Wednesday at Harris Crab House (they have a dock to launch from and will allow it, I hope it's a floating dock) just over the Kent Narrows bridge. I hope to have about a two hour window to fish. High tide is at 12:40 pm.

I was thinking of foregoing the bottom fishing, and just casting and/or trolling the jettys and rip rap again close to shore at high tide.

Any suggestions for a fellow addict?

Head towards the Chester river. On the moving tide the number "12" might work out well for you particularly if you shade toward the east side. Heed Marks advice for lures that were producing recently - no guarantee about tomorrow.

Terry
          Terry Hill

<*)))><{ <*)))><{

<*)))><{

<*)))><{

Santa Cruz RAPTOR

Comment

Live lining and jigging in the slack water between the bridge pilings resulted in some rock a week or 2 ago.

Comment

Working...
            X