Anybody Fishing Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Fishing Today?

Call in sick - 45-50 degrees this afternoon, who is going fishing and where?

Annacostia River from Penns Ave to blue plains.
    Don't know if it works until you try it.

Ocean Kayak Big Game
    LL Bean Manatee 10

Comment

ill be flickfishing on my iphone in the office bathroom. weathers always good in there and i always catch my limit....
      Link to fishing vid, oldie but goodie.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4894489669049#

Comment

Originally posted by mdmakaira410 View Post
        ill be flickfishing on my iphone in the office bathroom. weathers always good in there and i always catch my limit....
        ...... Ummm ......... how do you cook them brown trout .......... heard you got a citation this morning .......

Comment

hahaha it took me a second. and no cooking memory, just brown "trout" sashimi. yuck.
          Link to fishing vid, oldie but goodie.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4894489669049#

Comment

Bwahahahaha .......... just made me spit my coffee ......... great comeback!!!!!

Comment

I'm jealous Bryan! Hopefully fishing will be good before this weather system comes through. That's another discussion though, low pressure/high pressure and the effects they have on fish behavior.

Brown trout, classic. I man vs wild'd a wild brook one time, actually pretty good. Cooked the rest of it on a camp fire, but it was better than I thought it would be.
              Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
              Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
              https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Ah...the visual on the brown trout sashimi. I could have done without. Picturing it sliced thin, fanned out on a fancy plate. Maybe they rolled it in chopped peanuts before slicing. Served with corn salsa on the side and wet nap.
                Digital Livewell

Comment

all this gourmet poop talk is making me hungry, i think ill take an early lunch.....

Comment

Originally posted by the_kegs View Post
                    Ah...the visual on the brown trout sashimi. I could have done without. Picturing it sliced thin, fanned out on a fancy plate. Maybe they rolled it in chopped peanuts before slicing. Served with corn salsa on the side and wet nap.
                    And that steam producing that aromatic enticement .......... mmmm mmmmm good

Comment

Originally posted by mdmakaira410 View Post
                      all this gourmet poop talk is making me hungry, i think ill take an early lunch.....
                      Give me 10 minutes and I'll make lunch for ya ........

Comment

I need to find a new site, this one has fallen off the edge

Comment

Originally posted by the_kegs View Post
                          isnt brown trout a delicacy in Somalia? just add hot sauce

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
                            isnt brown trout a delicacy in Somalia? just add hot sauce
                            Yeah ......... such little food ...... the brown trout are scarce

Comment

Working...
                            X