Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures

Sorry folks,

I have followed the directions in the FAQ's but have been unsuccessful in uploading an image or an attachment. Either I'm not doing it correctly or my computer settings are blocking the upload.

any guidance would be appreciated.

zak

I've always used Photobucket. Just upload the picture(s) and then click the little html code box in bottom right corner. It will show as being "Copied" and then paste the copied code in your response.

Comment

For whatever reason, I cannot load pictures on Snaggedline using IE as a browser. When I use Firefox everything works fine.
      Mark
      Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
      Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
      Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Here are step-by-step instructions. I normally use Google Chrome, but use the same approach when in Internet Explorer.

As you are typing your post, click on the icon shown below:

mkf1.jpg

You will be taken to a box with two tabs at the top. Make sure you are on the "From Computer" tab, then click on "Select Files"

mkf2.jpg

This takes you to the list of files on your computer. You can choose one or more photo files then click "Open". In this case I chose photos 005 and 006.

mkf3.jpg

This brings the selected files into an upload box.

mkf4.jpg

Click on "Upload file(s)". You can watch the uploading progress as the horizontal bars fill with color.

Initially, you will see your text with the coding boxes and a photo number. (bottom part of picture below) If you want to see that the photo came through, click on "Preview Post" and you will see the photo image in place (top part of picture below).

mkf5.jpg

Hopefully these instructions will allow you to add photos.
        John Veil
        Annapolis
        Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

John - On most forums, I thought pictures had to be down sized to around 100-200KB, or there abouts, before posting. is that not required on snaggedline?? My camera takes pictures that generally run about 3.5MB.
          Howard

16' Oldtown Camper Canoe with a side-mount 40# thrust trolling motor.

Comment

Originally posted by HJS View Post
            John - On most forums, I thought pictures had to be down sized to around 100-200KB, or there abouts, before posting. is that not required on snaggedline?? My camera takes pictures that generally run about 3.5MB.
            I have a camera with large size photos also but the size downsizes the photo.

Comment

Usually the website software shrinks it automatically. If not, you will receive a message indicating the file is too large and you must shrink it yourself.
              John Veil
              Annapolis
              Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Here is a nice tool if you do find yourself in the spot of having to resize images. Image Resizer. http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/
                I use this one a lot. Quick and easy to shrink them down for email etc. Right click the file and hit resize and your done.

Comment

On my last post with pics, I looked for size limitations but didn't see any and my pics uploaded just fine. I do however have my settings at 1280 x 768 which usually keeps the file size low and allows me more picture space.
                  2013 PRO ANGLER 12
                  2013 Cuda 12

Comment

Working...
                  X