Monday at Jonas Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday at Jonas Green

Mark, Raptor, and myself are launching from Jonas Green between 8:30 - 9 am. High tide is supposed to be around 930. All are welcome to join us!

What about something a little different for Monday? I was thinking about Thomas Point Park.

Well we can't fish TPP this Monday. You have to get a permit from the office at Quiet Waters Park on the last Thursday of each month(75 permits available). They're $30 and good for a month.
    Last edited by Strummerfan; 08-24-2013, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummerfan View Post
      What about something a little different for Monday? I was thinking about Thomas Point Park.

Well we can't fish TPP this Monday. You have to get a permit from the office at Quiet Waters Park on the last Thursday of each month(75 permits available). They're $30 and good for a month.
      I have not been there in many years, but my recollection is that this is a small elevated area at the very point of land. There is not an easy way to get a kayak from the parking area to the water. It is intended as a shore fishing spot. So even with a permit, it may not be practical to launch a kayak there. That is a shame, because there is some good fishing nearby.
      John Veil
      Annapolis
      Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Going to launch at Jonas Green this Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by On the fly View Post
          Mark, Raptor, and myself are launching from Jonas Green between 8:30 - 9 am. High tide is supposed to be around 930. All are welcome to join us!
          I'm probably going to launch from Tuckers @ around 07:00 and fiddle around Weems for a while. I'll meet you at the oyster bar around 09:00. I would like to find a way to get out to TPL without paddling for miles. I wonder if you could launch from the beach at Arundel on the Bay or Highland Beach? Definitely if you could find a way to launch off from TP Park it would be the shortest paddle.

T.

T.
          Terry Hill

<*)))><{ <*)))><{

<*)))><{

<*)))><{

Santa Cruz RAPTOR

Comment

I will try to join the group on the water, but will most likely do like Terry and launch at Weems Creek earlier.
            John Veil
            Annapolis
            Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
            X