Sandy Point Saturday Aug 31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandy Point Saturday Aug 31

Anybody trying their luck at the bridge this weekend? Im thinking about heading over there saturday morning. Maybe launch around 6:30am or so. Anyone interested?

I may join you. I have not been out there yet but have been looking forward to livelining for Stripers.

Comment

Labor Day weekend should be PACKED with power boaters. Use caution and good luck!

Comment

I totally forgot that this is a holiday weekend. I still want to go out if anyone wants to join. I dont think im confident enough to go alone over there.

Comment

I"ll be there,hope its not windy,if the wind is below 10 mph its good ,above that ITS WORK .if its above 10mph I won't go.6:30 am sounds good,blue Ocean kayak prowler.

Comment

Where do you plan on launching from? The boat ramp or small craft launch? I can never find the small craft launch area. I think its a dirt road before the parking lot to the fishing portion of the the beach? Btw i'll be in a Khaki pescador

Comment

I'm in. Yellow torque. Experimenting with a live well setup...launching from the boat ramp.
              <insert witty comment here>

Comment

went today, with some others on here. Plenty of fish still out there.
                Ryan
                Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
                Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

planning to be out there, probably not that early. maybe 7:30am Yellow WS Ride 115
                  Mark Harrison

Hobie Outback - Yellow

Comment

Last minute emergency. Wont be able to go out. I'll be there the following Thursday. I'll post another thread before I head out. Sorry and you guys have fun.

Comment

I'm planning to be there around 6am. See you guys out there.

Outback 2015
                      Maui

Comment

Sandy Point

Originally posted by Thaimonkee View Post
                        Anybody trying their luck at the bridge this weekend? Im thinking about heading over there saturday morning. Maybe launch around 6:30am or so. Anyone interested?
                        I may also be out there, where is a good launching point, this will be my first time, My yak is rigged out and ready to go... Where will everyone be departing from?

Comment

Working...
                        X