Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Minute Charter Trip Opportunity

Hey guys/gals,

I have a charter trip scheduled for Sunday afternoon. It is for my 33rd birthday. I had a few people back out, so I am hoping to fill a few slots. Details are as follows:

What: Live-Lining for rockfish with Katherine Charter Fishing. After catching rockfish, we will be bottom fishing for the usual suspects, (but primarily white perch). If Spanish Mackereal are around, we will troll for them. If we see working birds, we will cast jigs. (basically anything goes after we catch our rockfish!)

When: SUNDAY, September 1st. 2:30pm - 8:30pm

Where: Boat leaves out of Chesapeake Beach. (3478 Harbor Road, Chesapeake Beach, MD 20732). The boat is docked right in front of Abner's Crab House.

Cost: Final cost will be determined on the number of people. As of now, the cost is around $90 (including tip). If I can get a few more (3-5) people, cost will drop down closer to $80.

I've been out on this boat around 8 times within the past couple of years. It is always a good time, and we always bring home a boat load of fish. Great boat, greater captains.

If interested, feel free to respond here in this thread. SnaggedLine attendees thus far include Shady, and GradyBlack (and myself of course).
    <insert witty comment here>

I am interested and if it would be ok I can probably bring 1 more person with me.
    2014 Hobie Outback

Comment

Excellent.

Comment

I would love to join you, Metroman, but I'm working on sunday. Good luck on your trip...looking forward to seeing pix of your catch.

Comment

I will go. I was justa talking about what I am going to do Sunday. Do I need to bring anything as far as tackle goes??? Or is everything supplied?

Comment

Mini-x,
            Excellent.
            You need to bring NOTHING, tackle wise...unless you want to.

PM coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-X View Post
              I will go. I was justa talking about what I am going to do Sunday. Do I need to bring anything as far as tackle goes??? Or is everything supplied?
              The most important thing to bring is adult beverages.
              Ryan
              Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
              Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Metroman, email address sent.

Comment

Ok, the boat is full.

Thanks!!

Comment

Whos going?

Comment

from snaggedline: you, me, tomoyo (& guest), shady, & Grady Black. I got two buddies from pierandsurf.com that I've been on trips with, and the rest are my personal friends (non-anglers).

Comment

Sign me up if there is still room. Mark 302 584-3465
                        Mark Harrison

Hobie Outback - Yellow

Comment

Working...
                        X