Cbka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cbka

Who is going to go to the tournament? I want to go so bad, it looks like it is going to be fun. I tried to get a sponsorship for the entry fee from another site and I was turned down...Hopefully I am going to have a TON more experience and have the money to enter next year.

Officially we have 85 going with less than two weeks to go! Many prizes and spontaneous things happening.....

Comment

Anyone offer input if a jackson kilroy would be safe to take out there, it does not have scupper holes. I have had it out at ft armistead at the key bridge in rough conditions and did not come close to taking on water as the walls around the side are pretty high, ive had in the severn in pretty rough conditions as well. But ive been on the water for over 20 years and know around the bay bridge is a whole new ball game.

Really want to get into this tournament to meet some people, and just enjoy my weekend on the water, but im not trying to play it stupid either
      Zach Moore
      Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
      Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
      Bait Towel Pro Staff
      2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
      YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

You can always fish the backside of kent island in eastern bay / prospect bay / Chester river where it is ore protected
        Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
        Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
        https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

If the weather is anything like yesterday you would be fine plus with over 80 entries its not like you would be alone. I fished the narrows last year during tournament out of goodhands had good fishing and its much more protected
          Originally posted by BassMoore View Post
          Anyone offer input if a jackson kilroy would be safe to take out there, it does not have scupper holes. I have had it out at ft armistead at the key bridge in rough conditions and did not come close to taking on water as the walls around the side are pretty high, ive had in the severn in pretty rough conditions as well. But ive been on the water for over 20 years and know around the bay bridge is a whole new ball game.

Really want to get into this tournament to meet some people, and just enjoy my weekend on the water, but im not trying to play it stupid either
          D Hawk
          Green Malibu X-Factor stolen dream
          Sand Malibu X-Factor The replacement

Comment

You will be in great company and we will also have a chase boat motoring around.
            Also if you still are a little worried about the Kilroy at the BB, there is some pretty exciting fishing going on, on the other side of KI:
            http://www.tidalfish.com/forums/show...nd-Sept-1-2013
            Ryan
            Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
            Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Originally posted by Shady View Post
              You will be in great company and we will also have a chase boat motoring around.
              Also if you still are a little worried about the Kilroy at the BB, there is some pretty exciting fishing going on, on the other side of KI:
              http://www.tidalfish.com/forums/show...nd-Sept-1-2013
              Wow! If red drum like that become more common I'll forget about stripers as well! Awesome report.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                Who is going to go to the tournament? I want to go so bad, it looks like it is going to be fun. I tried to get a sponsorship for the entry fee from another site and I was turned down...Hopefully I am going to have a TON more experience and have the money to enter next year.

You can always register as a guest and I believe it is only $15. You can attend, fish, enter the raffles and learn a lot from others. Just can't win the prizes for the fish you catch.

Comment

Originally posted by CB kayak 02 View Post
                  You can always register as a guest and I believe it is only $15. You can attend, fish, enter the raffles and learn a lot from others. Just can't win the prizes for the fish you catch.
                  I didn't know that you could do that. I might actually do that. Of course if I did that, my chances of catching a would-be winning fish is much higher, lol

Comment

Originally posted by BassMoore View Post
                    Just my 2 cents but watch the weather / motor boaters and you will be fine. Fished the bridge many times with my Ascend FS10 (10ft SinK) without any issues.

Chimo

Comment

Working...
                    X