Who was at the BayBridge Wawa this morning? 6:30ish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was at the BayBridge Wawa this morning? 6:30ish

White Honda Ridgeline w/ a tan Hobie strapped in the back? Noticed the bumper sticker of the site on your back window.

I work there...hung out for a minute to try and say hello, but you were still inside. Looks like you've got a super easy loading process on your truck.

Also saw someone earlier in the AM w/ some Hobie clothing on, but was running around busy, and couldnt chat.

If anyone stops by on the way over the bridge, or SPSP, I'm Matt....one of the managers there...stop and say hey.

that was grilled
    Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Can we get discounts on SAMwiches? Lol I stop there every time I'm headed east. Tradition!
      <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Originally posted by MetroMan View Post
        Can we get discounts on SAMwiches? Lol I stop there every time I'm headed east. Tradition!
        Sorry, but no.

Comment

Originally posted by imagine29028 View Post
          White Honda Ridgeline w/ a tan Hobie strapped in the back? Noticed the bumper sticker of the site on your back window.

I work there...hung out for a minute to try and say hello, but you were still inside. Looks like you've got a super easy loading process on your truck.

Also saw someone earlier in the AM w/ some Hobie clothing on, but was running around busy, and couldnt chat.

If anyone stops by on the way over the bridge, or SPSP, I'm Matt....one of the managers there...stop and say hey.
          Hi Matt, I was at the Wawa on Route 50 before Sandy Point this morning around 5:45am before getting to Sandy Point. I had a red Hobie Revolution.

Comment

Originally posted by MetroMan View Post
            Me too.

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
              Hi Matt, I was at the Wawa on Route 50 before Sandy Point this morning around 5:45am before getting to Sandy Point. I had a red Hobie Revolution.
              Red Hobie hat?

Comment

Was the Honda, red, black or WHITE and the Hobie, yellow, Blue, and sand? That can't be "Grilled" That will be ME!!!!!!!

Seriously, that was Grilled.

Next time I stop by, I will say hello

joe
                Fish like there's no tomorrow.
                Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Comment

Originally posted by imagine29028 View Post
                  Sorry, but no.
                  Lol just joking...

Comment

Sorry no red hobie hat.

Comment

That was me. I stopped in earlier that morning..2am after fishing the narrows to grab one of them new club samwhices......very delicious by the way and then I took a nap inside my truck.
                      Hobie Revolution 13
                      Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Originally posted by Grilled View Post
                        grab one of them new club samwhices......very delicious by the way
                        Thanks for the report. I saw the ad when we hit the Wawa near cbbt. Looked tempting!

Comment

Working...
                        X