Stand & Fish Information wanted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stand & Fish Information wanted.

I am consider a Fish & Stand setup for my new PA14. Has anyone used one with or without the pontoons? Also, does anyone have one for sale?

I want to buy a scotty 302 stabilizers and put on my pa12 but dont know if this will help me in choppy water or its better without the pontoons.
    I look on youtube but could not find one pa with pontoons.

Comment

Pinch had one for sale at one point, might still have it...
      Ryan
      Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
      Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Yaker View Post
        I want to buy a scotty 302 stabilizers and put on my pa12 but dont know if this will help me in choppy water or its better without the pontoons.
        You don't really need the pontoons to stand on your PA. I stand in my Outback no problem and I don't think that is as stable as the PA. Obviously you have to pick and chose when to stand depending on how rough the water is.
        Shane
        Hobie Outback

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Yaker View Post
          I have a set that I haven't used yet. I'm making another set that uses a cross bar so there is less stress on the places where the stabilzers are mounted

Comment

Are you want to sell your scotty 302

Comment

Yeah ........ I'll sell them ........ Lone Yaker asked first and I answered his PM but for some reason it went to Ben ......... so If you guys will PM me your Phone #'s then I'll call you. I PM'd you mine so I hope you get it

Sorry that the thread was hikacked .......

Comment

Working...
              X